Ampcontrol Full Stack Developer
We're Ampcontrol, building AI-powered software for optimizing electric vehicle (EV) charging.
We are a venture backed remote team of engineers and energy experts based in the U.S and Europe building the new way of EV charging. Our primary goals are to enable companies to provide higher capacity charging on existing infrastructure as well as optimization of fleet charging logistics.
We have a flat hierarchy where we aim for consensus and let everyone shape the team and their work environment.
ð Our Mission
We're on a mission to help the automotive industry transition to 100% electric vehicles.
We believe in a future of self-managing, reliable, and affordable charging for companies, fleet operators, and humans on our planet.
ð» The Role
- All levels of experience. The position will be accordingly
- You'll be building and improving our data-heavy React frontend and python backend system (e.g., customer facing APIs)
- Maintain and enhance our end2end tests for frontend
- Design frontend features together with the product manager
- Develop our Python3/FastAPI service further, with an eye on performance and scalability
- Work with backend developers, data scientists and the product manager
- Write clean and easily maintainable code with a focus on reliability and scalability
â You have
- Good understanding of automated end2end testing for frontend applications
- Experience in using editor and prototyping tools
- Good knowledge of API integrations on frontend
- Fluency in English for verbal and written communication is required
- Motivation to work on electric vehicles and sustainability
We're a remote team. You can work from everywhere.
Job from RemoteOk.io