Nomad is looking for a Backend Software Engineer to help in our mission to make buying homes in EMEA ridiculously easy. While we can trade stocks, order cars, or book short-term stays seamlessly online, the process of buying a home across the region remains slow, paper-driven, and inefficient. We’re building an end-to-end experience to empower buyers to search, transact, and finance under one roof.
Our founding team consists of operational, engineering, and real estate professionals from Uber, Addepar, UberEats, and PeerStreet. We are also ex-Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, Gilt, General Assembly and Jump. We launched in 2020 and now have operations in both Dubai and Paris. We are a Series A company with rockstar investors including Comcast Ventures, Partech, Abstract Ventures, Precursor Ventures, WndrCo, and Class 5 Global.
As a Backend Software Engineer you will build robust data supply and analysis machine. Joining our small development team at such an early stage means you will have significant impact on our product and engineering with many opportunities to learn and grow.
- Be at the source of bringing change to real estate market in EMEA region
- Work on ETL and data analysis pipeline
- Build integrations with our partners
- Work closely with the rest of the product engineering and business development teams to improve our processes and product
- Work with modern technologies such as Elixir, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Docker, Kubernetes and more
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Flexibility to work from any of our current and future operating markets ✈️
- Health insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy - work hard and take time off when you need it
- The opportunity to create foundational impact that will shape the future of our business as we grow into new countries and cities
- You have 2+ years of software development experience
- You have computer science, technical or math degree or 4+ years of software development experience
- Good communication skills
- You appreciate code quality and tests