WHO ARE WE:
Every is a seed round startup set out to revolutionize how people get
paid. In the United States, banks earn around 40 billion in revenue from
overdraft fees. These fees come from a cash flow issue of waiting until
the day you get paid. The predatory, ultra-high interest cash advance industry steals 10 billion dollars
a year. By offering employees access to their pay daily, we can change lives. We will change the
world by combining payroll services and banking for those that need it the most.
● Exciting, seed-stage startup led by experienced, entrepreneurial founders.
● Well funded giving us the opportunity to concentrate on a winning user experience.
● An opportunity to improve the lives of millions, or billions with your help.
● Remote first working culture.
● Opportunity to help define the stack and culture at Every.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING:
● Build world-class web and mobile applications.
● Lead the development and testing of our systems and services
● Review and collaborate on product requirements and peer code reviews.
● Deliver highly available and scalable services in a production environment.
● Mentor other engineers, support the technical culture, and help grow the team.
● Work in a healthy, fast-moving, and highly-collaborative, environment driving personal growth
and collective learning.
● Full-Stack Engineering with a strong focus on the back end.
WHAT SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED:
● 5+ years of experience working with Node.js.
● 4+ years of experience with postgres, mysql, or other relational database
● Experience with multiple API protocols, such as REST, GraphQL, etc…
● Experience with authentication-related topics such as OAuth, MFA, TLS, and PKI.
● Experience scaling highly available, mission critical systems.
● Experience writing code with a focus on readability.
● Ability to write clear documentation, and communicate effectively.
● Experience in incident response as a contributor or responder.
● Experience driving security and compliance principles and best practices.
● Familiarity with build tooling such as Jenkins, Circle CI, or Travis CI, Github Actions.
● Experience with a cloud provider (AWS/Google, etc...).
● Experience with Hasura
● Experience with React and Typescript
● Experience with Nx.dev
● Experience with Crypto/Solidity