As a data analyst at Ruvixx, you will be responsible for managing the data we generate by engaging customers through our CRM platform, generating reports based on the engagement analytics, and troubleshooting any issues with our existing reports and dashboards.
You will have to work very closely with our management team and communicate any issues or solutions that you may come across in the analysis of the data.
What you will do as a Data Analyst at Ruvixx
- Coordinate with clients on the data to be analyzed to present reports based on the project's KPIs.
- Present periodic reports on the work carried out
- Identify problems in the project through data analysis.
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing teams to generate “easy to understand” reports on analyzed data.
- Fluent English
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience analyzing data (it does not have to be specific to the IT branch - marketing)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), and databases (SQL etc)