- The ideal candidate will strive to achieve business goals through creative thinking and detail-oriented production.
- Plan, wireframe, and design digital user interfaces and websites
- Present designs to stakeholders and iterate based on feedback
- Code designs into interactive prototypes and production-ready websites, including mobile-friendly responsive design;
- Code to web standards and keep up-to-date with new technologies and trends;
- Update and maintain existing websites, including content updates, visual enhancements, landing page creation and performance profiling/optimization.
- A high level of initiative and a strong commitment to job knowledge, productivity, and attention to detail.
- Expert understanding of progressive enhancement, graceful degradation, and cross-browser support
- Strong design, typographical and interactive skills
- Strong communications skills for on-video design presentations as well as detailed technical discussions
- Exposure to object oriented analysis and design
- Ability to work in a team environment and receive creative direction.
- UI/UX design software like Adobe XD
- Frontend frameworks like Vue.js and Angular
- UI framework like Bootstrap and CSS pre-processing framework like Sass
- Enterprise applications (particularly in healthcare, finance, government)