Django backend developer
We are looking for a midlevel/senior backend python developer to join our 9-person technical team responsible for a platform used by tens of thousands of people in Europe. You will be in charge of end-to-end projects: from understanding the specs, to designing and implementing the right solution, deploying into production and monitoring its use by a large community.
Depending on the level of seniority, architectural decisions and mentoring of junior developers will also be part of the responsibilities.
Nice to have :
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- You have already developed and maintained code in production
- Good knowledge of the Python development language
- Experience with a web framework (such as Django, Rails or Symfony) and the development of REST APIs
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Comfortable with GNU/Linux and version control tools (git, hg, SVN, etc.)
- You are used to writing tests
- Good team spirit
Nice to have :
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Passion for travel and road trips.
About the Company
- 8 different nationalities, a real melting pot
- the possibility of teleworking
- restaurant vouchers, coverage of transport costs (by bike or public transport)
- mutual paid in full by Yescapa
- the sharing of skills and fun moments in a team
- a work environment and culture based on agility, openness, respect and performance