Every is a seed round startup set out to revolutionize how people get
paid. In the United States, banks earn around 40 billion in revenue
from overdraft fees. These fees come from a cash flow issue of
waiting until the day you get paid. The predatory, ultra-high interest cash advance industry steals 10
billion dollars a year. By offering employees access to their pay daily, we can change lives. We will
change the world by combining payroll services and banking for those that need it the most.
● Exciting, seed-stage startup led by experienced, entrepreneurial founders.
● Well funded giving us the opportunity to concentrate on a winning user experience.
● An opportunity to improve the lives of millions, or billions with your help.
● Remote first working culture.
● Opportunity to help define the stack and culture at Every.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING:
● Build world-class, resilient and scalable, web and mobile applications.
● Review and collaborate on Product requirements and user stories.
● Creating best practices and mentoring other engineers on these best practices.
● Work in a healthy, fast-moving and highly-collaborative, environment driving personal growth
and collective learning.
● Full-Stack Engineering with a focus on the front end.
● Drive a project from inception to completion with a strong sense of responsibility.
WHAT SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED:
● 7+ years of experience working with HTML/CSS/JS
● 5+ years of experience working with React/Next.js at scale.
● 2+ years experience in Typescript.
● Experience in security best practices in browser clients; XSS, CSRF, etc.
● Experience writing code with a focus on readability.
● Ability to write clear documentation, and communicate effectively.
● Flexible with technology, able to adapt to new technologies quickly.
● Experience with Hasura
● Experience with React Native
● Experience with Crypto/Solidity
● Experience with multiple API protocols, such as REST, GraphQL, etc…
● Experience with backend technology, nodejs, ruby on rails, etc...
● Experience with a cloud provider (AWS/Google).
● Experience with postgres, mysql, sql server, or other relational database