Full Stack Engineer
YourStake helps people understand the social and environmental impact of their investments. We believe that by providing people insight into what the companies in their stock portfolios actually do, we can help create real change.
We've built a pipeline for ingesting data about public companies from hundreds of sources, and the tools for financial advisors to use our data to help their clients make a difference with their investments. Users of our platform are managing over $200 billion in total assetsâa number that's growing every day.
We're a remote-first company, backed by great investors, and we'd love to have you join our team to help us broaden our impact even further.
The role: As a full-stack engineer at YourStake you'll work across all aspects of our system: adding features to the frontend analysis and reporting tools for advisors, building out functionality in our JSON API for partners to build our data into their apps, integrating with other financial technology platforms to synchronize client portfolios, and working with the data team to process new types of data and building creative new ways to explore it.
When you apply, please indicate which of the following focus areas you would be most interested in.
- Data (architecture, cleaning, processing, NLP)
- Customer Solutions (working directly with clients )
- Enterprise Integrations (working on the backend and APIs)
- Frontend UI/UX
We're a small team, so you'll be a big part of the company. You'll have lots of freedom to choose your tools and approach, and your work will have a major impact on the business from your first day forward.
- Are motivated to change the fabric of capitalism
- Prioritize reliability over the shiniest new technologies
- Work remote-first
- Believe that diversity drives innovation
- Value curiosity, integrity, and kindness
We hope you are:
- Excited to work for a fast-growing, fast-moving startup
- Passionate about social + environmental change
- Experienced working on front and back-end web application development
- Ready to hit the ground running with our stack: Python with Django & Pandas, Vue.js, PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with building data-driven products
- Enthusiastic about tackling new projects and working on unfamiliar things
- Comfortable wearing many hats as the business grows and changes
We hope you're not:
- In a time zone more than 4 hours from US Eastern Time
- Looking for a large enterprise with strict hierarchy
- Expecting to start 6 months from now
- A jerk
Learn more about our business at https://www.yourstake.org. We offer competitive benefits and an unlimited time off policy.
Job from RemoteOk.io