Founded in 2018, Localyze is reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivaled service. They believe in freeing talent from borders, so they’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
With them, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! They are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries and speak 10 languages. They love what they do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow - they are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities.
- People that take ownership and pursue excellence. The more ideas you bring with you, the better;
- Someone to work with their tech team to continuously build out their platform. Most of your time will be dedicated to building out new features and functionalities, but you will also be involved in developing their product roadmap and restructuring their frontend;
- Someone who enjoys working with people from different backgrounds to meet the requirements of their customers, the market and the management and translate it to a software.
- 3+ years of experience as a fullstack developer;
- Worked with Rails (or Django/Laravel alternatively) and React in the past and are familiar with their structures and conventions;
- Experience in working with and mentoring more junior developers;
- Fluent in English