We are looking for a Game Designer to join the team and develop the gamification features of our platform.
About the role
The Game Designer is responsible for designing and creating engaging, gamified user experiences on our platform. They work closely with the development team to ensure the platform is intuitive, fun, and easy to interact with.
Responsibilities for Game Designer
- Create new ideas for games, quests, and challenges to engage and entertain our user base
- Outline plots and storylines
- Develop dynamic characters to engage users
- Research/define rules to ensure viable game and quests economies
- Develop user interface concepts and prototypes
- Conduct customer interviews to gather feedback
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the feasibility and implementation of new ideas
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Must be highly creative and have storytelling ability
- Passion for video games
- Knowledge of gaming trends
- Previous experience developing games or game-like platforms for a wide range of gamers
- Strong knowledge of game design principles, mechanics, and systems.
- Understand current platforms’ technical limitations (web, ios, android)
- Experience with UX design tools like Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, or Figma.
- Rapid Prototyping skills
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to run customer interview sessions
- Think outside the box
- Familiar with the Octalysis framework
- Familiar with Web3 basics: wallets, transactions, networks, DeFi
- Ability to deliver coded animated prototypes
Apply here 👉 Game Designer