AWS (Amazon Web Services)
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are inventing the future of cloud computing with a team of builders who try new things and dream big dreams. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in the cloud used by hundreds of thousands of developers, governments, and businesses worldwide. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and doers.
Our Game Development Engineer team seeks game dev professionals to join a fast-paced, startup innovation team where fun is part integral of your job. You will operate at all levels, diving deep into the details while providing strategic inputs for the product. You will own game technology architecture, development, and optimization, working with production, art, and design. You are the expert in taking greenfield ideas to effectively build games using the latest development tools and helping drive game-based learning innovations.
You will be responsible for developing the next generation of a learning experience platform. You will implement a highly technical game-based learning solution with extensive use of hands-on labs, virtual environments, and interactive simulations to get customers to develop practical skills using AWS services.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
- Plano de saúde
- Seguro de vida
- Previdência Privada
- VR e VA
- Auxílio creche
- Auxílio educação
- Amazon Stocks
- Sign in Bonus
- 5+ years of professional experience with gaming engines such as Unity, Unreal, Lumberyard;
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Golang, PHP, Ruby;
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and/or existing systems;
- Ability to communicate in Portuguese and English (verbal and written);
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or related field. Advanced Degree is a plus.
- Experience with design/architecting large-scale distributed systems, preferably using AWS technologies.
- Development experience with Serverless based web services;
- Experience with game development and simulated environments;