PROMOTEDPOSTED 31 DAYS AGO
Manager, Product Management (Client)
As a Manager on the On-Demand Finance team at one of Kunai's clients, a top ten financial institution, you will drive the design of unique product experiences encompassing streaming technology, automation, digital retail, and real-time payment solutions.
Kunai is a growing digital agency of 60+ engineers, designers, architects, and product managers. During the past decade, we've shipped over 150 products for a portfolio of renowned clients including Visa, the United Nations, the NBA, Wells Fargo, Ernst & Young, TOMS Shoes, and many fintech unicorn startups. Our founders built a previous agency (Monsoon) that was acquired by Capital One in 2015.
Your day-to-day will be dedicated to transforming ideas into market leading products with stunning UI’s and cutting edge capabilities. Your role will be challenging, fun, and interesting.
- Create amazingly intuitive solutions that deliver business value and improved associate experience
- Confidently create and communicate your Product strategy across organizations and teams to influence stakeholders to align behind the objectives
- Lead road mapping, goal setting, story writing, product execution, testing, and product roll-out strategy
- Build product learning agendas and OKRs to measure success/failure
- Execute with a sense of urgency to deliver solutions and on priorities
- Work independently across geographically diverse teams.
- Demonstrate strong ability to intuitively identify impediments on the critical path and unblock them.
- Use excellent communication skills in navigating a matrixed organization
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Influence cross-team agendas proactively to deliver outcomes while balancing short and long term objectives
- Champion the use of the right technology to deliver on product initiatives and strategic intents
*Only for candidates in US
*That is not a remote position
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in digital product management
Ideally, you also have:
- Your Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- At least 4 years of experience in Agile product management
- At least 4 years of financial services product experience
- Familiarity with advanced statistical modeling techniques