At Exponential Ventures, we're working to solve big problems with exponential technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing, Digital Fabrication, Human-Machine Interaction, and Robotics.
If you're interested in these fields, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are looking to create a positive change in the world then keep reading. We're behind the development of several Startups.
We know that quality employees are a company's greatest asset, and that is why we don't settle for anything less than the best. If we choose to work together, know that not only you will be allowed to speak your mind and contribute ideas, but you will be expected to do so at all times. We also expect our teammates to strive to grow and take the lead on the projects that we create.
Currently, we're looking for a Scrum Master with experience working in an agile environment, and interested in stretching his or her skillsets. This is a full-time position to work remotely or from our office in Austin, Texas.
And here is what you'll be doing:
- Help architect the software solutions we're creating here at Exponential Ventures
- Lead the execution of the projects, keeping track of progress and making sure that the team can run smoothly to meet the deadlines
- Write and maintain specs and documentations
- Coordinate software implementation with our Product Designers
- Working collaboratively, presenting ideas, and sharing knowledge
- Staying up-to-date with technologies so you can suggest new coding practices, recommend architecture changes, and optimize scalability.
- Being a leader across several security areas and technologies
- Helping to innovate and automate tasks and procedures
- Building strong work relationships with other team members
- Getting paid to create amazing things
We're strong believers in cultivating a strong culture and a healthy work environment.
Here are the benefits we offer:
- Stock Equity Competitive Salary
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Free books (regular, audio, ebooks)
- Time to dedicate to your own ideas and hacking events
- Annual allowance for professional development
Exponential Ventures values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. We are committed to creating a work environment that is welcoming and empowering to all of our employees, and we believe that this is what makes us stronger.
- Experience on an agile environment (scrum)
- Proven experience as Scrum Master for 2 years, leading teams of 4+ members
- Good communication skills
- Speak English