Remote Senior Web Engineer
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Senior Web Engineer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
The secret ingredients that make us special:
Down to business!
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world. Please send your CV in English.
Please apply at the link: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0shc8?source=Python Learn more about careers opportunities at Scopic: https://careers.scopicsoftware.com/
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Extensive experience with full-stack development
- Proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages/frameworks (e.g. PHP/Node.js/Python/C#/GoLang, Laravel/Django/Express/Koa)
- Strong database design skills (SQL/NoSQL)
- Experience with one or more cloud providers (e.g. AWS/Google Cloud/Azure/Digital Ocean)
- Experience in using containers (e.g. Docker/LXD) and container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes/ECS/Docker Swarm)
- Solid experience in system and software architecture
- Experience in leading development teams
- Experience with web-oriented cross-platform mobile frameworks is a plus
- Good in mentoring others and proposing better technical approaches and integrations in coordination with Engineering department
- Excellent communication skills, confident and prepared for the calls within a company and with potential clients when needed
- Good at providing estimates and predict usual difficulties that startup projects usually have
- A great overall IT knowledge being capable achieving a basic understanding of the technology in short amount of time
- Good written and spoken English
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Bachelor's degree or higher