Senior Backend Developer
##Who are we? We're a team of nerds. Creatives, developing and designing our product since 2016. We're a mix of different characters and whilst English is the common language across the team, you can try out Hebrew, Polish, Russian, Japanese, and even German with some of us.
##What do we do at Xapix? We're pioneers in the fast-growing eCommerce aggregation space, where a wealth of data is trapped behind APIs across multiple marketplaces, such as Amazon and Shopify. Our job is to help eCommerce aggregators make fast and accurate business decisions, by providing automated seller reporting, data visualization, and unique insights.
##How do we like to work? Every team member is heard when it comes to how we do the things we do â¦ (how we work, what we work on, and where we are heading). Our amazing Product Manager Jimmy takes care of creating a clear vision of our product roadmap and is connecting engineering with the business team. We have a âuser firstâ-attitude and don't compromise on that. Sometimes we dive in head first, always planning ahead. We listen to each other. In our monthly 1on1s with Michael, our CTO, and people-hero Limor we discuss our well-being and ways to improve as a team and company. We want everybody to grow and will support you on the way.
#Your role ##What youâll do:
- Work closely with the team on building out our product for our customers within the eCommerce space
- Expand and improve our eCommerce platform integrations with Amazon, Shopify,
- Expand and improve our ERP platform integrations with NetSuite, â¦
- Work closely with our customers to understand their integration needs
- Help us run and maintain our services on Kubernetes (AWS)
- Design and develop new features based on internal and external requirements
- Discover and discuss technical requirements with the team
- Help improve how we build and operate as a team
##We would like you to
- Be very familiar with SQL and data warehousing solutions (such as BigQuery)
- Write secure, tested, and maintainable code,
- Be willing to give and receive constructive feedback,
- Be vocal about your ideas, doubts, and expectations,
- Be a proactive communicator with proficiency in English,
- Enjoy working in a small agile team,
- Travel to Berlin once a month and be vaccinated
##A plus would be
- Experience with eCommerce platforms and their API interfaces (ideally Amazon Selling Partner APIs, Shopify APIs)
- Expertise in Kubernetes
##What we offer
- Workation - support fund if 2 or more team members want to work abroad / away for some time (1-3 weeks),
- Individual learning budget,
- Mentoring by other seniors or outside professionals to grow your skills,
- A stylish office conveniently located around U8 in the heart of Berlin,
- Team events, Free drinks and fruits
Sounds good? Now itâs your turn! ##This is how our recruitment process looks like:
- First video call with our People & Ops that allows us to get to know each other: know more about you and what makes you glow and an opportunity for you to ask questions to see if we're a right fit for you too.
- Coding challenge or reviewing of your existing projects
- Second call with Jimmy, our Product Manager, and Michael, our CTO to discuss your coding challenge
- Meet Christian, our founder & CEO
- Team session / meet the team to allow you to get to know your future team members. Weâll be happy to hear about you, your passions, or things you like to do in your spare time.
We will be happy to hear about you and what you would like to do at Xapix. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions or if you'd like to speak to one of our developers.
Job from RemoteOk.io