Senior Data Engineer 100
[HIRING] [Senior Data Engineer] [100% REMOTE] [LATAM-US-CANADA] [$100K â $200K /yr] [Full-Time]
This position is 100% remote. The company loves data - they are looking for a software engineer specializing in data systems to take a product from an MVP loved by customers to a platform that will scale to $100m in revenue and beyond.
First and foremost, The company is looking for an engineer with a passion for data architecture and data flow design.
The company is trusted with some of the most important and sensitive documents from our partners and needs to engineer systems with the auditability, robustness, and reliability worthy of that trust.
You'll work directly with founders and CTO (ex-Googler) and be the primary backend architect and software engineer who will design and build core data systems and set the best practices that future engineers will follow.
ð¢About the company:
The company is the digital contracting platform of the creator economy. They power the e-signatures and contract management for businesses such as agencies, production companies, and influencer platforms that want to collaborate quickly and legitimately with creators. The company's platform brings together intuitive product design, cutting-edge contract-search, and contract automation in a way that innovative companies love.
âï¸It's a great opportunity because:
- This is a significant opportunity to grow in scale and impact with a fast-paced early-stage company
- You will get a high degree of ownership over the company's data infrastructure, API design, and workflows
- You will work directly with founders
Your work will have a high impact on the product
- You will get to be a meaningful size of equity and great benefits
âï¸Project samples you will be working on:
- Build the company's customer APIs (create agreement, view status agreement, retrieve agreement metadata and content)
- Build customer webhooks (automated alerts on signing and agreement completion)
- Work on integrations with other tools
- Develop excellent customer-facing API documentation
- Google Cloud
- Google DataFlow
- Must be located anywhere in LatAm, US, or Canada
- 2+ years experience working with Python and working with data pipelines
- Advanced Experience working and designing APIs
- Experience with Airflow or Kafka or any other similar tools
- Team player, you will be building on top of each other's ideas
ð¸ $100k-$200k + equity
Job from RemoteOk.io