Senior Database engineer
What we're working on Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
- 7+ years of professional experience using Python (A technical assessment will be required)
- Senior-level experience with graph databases such as AWS Neptune
- Experience representing semi-structured data in databases and dealt with consistency and migration issues
- Proven track record of using Neo4J in production is required for this position
- Clear communicator with expertise in management level presentation and documentation.
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, passionate, team player.
Job from RemoteOk.io