At FinLync, we focus on solving the most pressing FinTech challenges facing the worldâs largest companies. Our suite of elegant, easy-to-install apps give corporate finance and treasury departments complete, direct control of their data â in real-time.
Founded by globally recognized leaders in treasury and cash management, FinLync evolved from a series of partnerships among the worldâs leading corporations and financial institutions. Our products include a suite of SAP-and other ERP-native Apps that give treasurers and cash managers beautifully designed and instant (API-driven) cash management experiences, fully embedded in their existing ERP System.
After completing a sizable fundraise from eminent investors, we are expanding our team to fuel our global growth. This will enable us to deliver on current commitments, improve our existing apps, and build out new products to meet the needs of the worlds largest financial institutions and corporations!
In this role, you will be a hands-on product engineer, building innovative and category-defining applications for corporate banking. You will leverage your deep expertise but take a green-field and innovative approach to functional design. You will work with top talent developers to design and manage the build out of new maverick apps for bankâs new APIs.
Working in an agile team responsible for developing and advancing Finlync's cutting edge multi-bank connectivity solution.
- Development, maintenance, and enhancement of various features within the FinLync API ecosystem.
- Coordinate requirements and delivery with internal and external stakeholders.
- Pro-active approach to software development, advocating for best practices and safety in every step of the pipeline.
- Values context-awareness and data when making architectural decisions.
- Represent FinLync in technical conversations with high-profile clients.
- Self-organization and ownership of assigned projects.
- At least 5 years of delivering production level software.
- Extensive and proven experience as a software engineer using Node.js (preferably with Typescript).
- Expertise in publishing and consuming various API specs, formats, and implementations.
- Versatile experience working with various operating systems and cloud providers.
- Experience with administration of highly available and distributed production systems.
- Proficiency working with modern security standards and protocols.
- Proficiency in networking and working with isolated networks.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Interfaced with enterprise systems. e.g, ERP, SAP, Banks.
- Working experience or Certification with AWS.
- Deployed enterprise-level solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
Being successful in this role:
- Product-centric mindset and client obsession
- Shipping quality software
- Values accountability and ownership to get a project from inception to delivery with little to no regressions/introduced issues.
Keywords: Node.js, Jest, Typescript, OpenPGP, Highly Available (HA), Distributed Systems, Oauth, JWT, Machine Learning, SSL, Cryptography, OpenAPI Spec 3, Swagger, REST, RPC, XMLRPC, File systems, Networking
FinLync is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability and need assistance with our employment application process, please email us to obtain assistance.
Job from RemoteOk.io