Senior Front End Software Engineer
We are looking for a senior frontend software engineer to work in remote or in our London office to write code that performs well, can be easily extended and tested. You will join a rapidly growing team of talented and enthusiastic engineers based around the world.
You should be comfortable owning features with minimal oversight. You produce high quality code and you will ensure that it has all the skills necessary to fulfill your team's mission, with independence and proficiency within Seniorly's cross functional engineering team.
Ultimately, we want mission-driven teammates who care deeply about solving problems efficiently for a large number of people.
We run React and Golang applications on AWS infrastructure. Data is stored in Postgres and Redis. We use cirlce-ci for our CI. We use a mixture of agile methodologies and we release bi-weekly.
You MUST have:
- Advanced skill level in React.
- Advanced skill level in modern web technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of REST APIs.
- Advanced knowledge of CI/CD ways.
- Advanced knowledge in Unit and e2e testing.
- Good communication and collaborative skills.
It's DESIRABLE that you have:
- Advanced knowledge of distributed systems, queues, system resilience.
- Experience with real time APIs and Push Notifications.
- Experience with several Agile methodologies.
- Live and have permission to work in the UK
This is a unique opportunity to join a venture-backed growth oriented startup on a mission to help seniors live better. When you apply for this job, drop a note as to why you think you would like working in this industry/domain. If you deeply care about the impact of your everyday work while you take on significant engineering challenges, connect with us. Send us a link showing something you have created.
Job from RemoteOk.io