Senior FullStack MEAN
Who We Are
We are a growing start-up with amazing opportunities!
Nearsure was created to help US-based companies augment their software development teams efficiently. By being remote-first and connecting with developers across Latin America, we can access top tech talent while keeping a lean organizational structure.
Our reach spans thousands of IT professionals, with skills in multiple industries and technologies. We have a fully distributed team working remotely from Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru and Uruguay and we want to keep expanding all over Latin America!
We are looking for a talented Sr. Full Stack Developer to join our client's team. Youâll be trusted with a high level of responsibility and report directly to their CTO. Our client is a technology company focused on providing an all-in-one solution for the real estate industry. Prior knowledge of the real estate industry is not required but is a plus.
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.
- Create and drive the system architecture for multiple development teams
- Design and deliver solutions that enable fast and efficient deployment of quality code to production
- Manage integrations and relationships with third-party enterprise software systems
- Set coding standards for development teams and ensure all released code is following standards
- Oversee the code review process, performing reviews when necessary
- Work with DevOps to implement tooling and process improvements when you identify gaps
- Work closely with Product and Design to create a modern UX that users love
- Experience developing RESTful APIâs
- Experience writing unit test cases
- Have created multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- Customer-centric mindset
- Familiarity with Agile SCRUM processes
What We Offer
- Work from home.
- Flexible working schedules.
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US.
- Work in a friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training, and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about.
We are a fully distributed, multicultural start-up looking for the best talent in Latin America. Donât hesitate to apply if you feel youâre a good fit for this position!
Job from RemoteOk.io