Senior PHP Developer
At Junea, every day is different, for real. With our explosive growth, you could call it an adventure. You will collaborate on building an amazing startup, identify opportunities and help us overcome obstacles. Your contribution will be crucial to the success of our product and business.
What you'll be working on
As a Senior PHP Developer, you will be part of Junea's core team. Due to your extensive PHP/ Laravel experience and thorough understanding of Front-end (preferably Vue), you can ship high-quality software while creating some exciting discussions with your colleagues while you're at it. You make sure to align with colleagues of design and back-end to further improve code quality, standards, and rapid production and come up with creative ideas while keeping our business goals in mind. Next to traditional responsibilities, we expect our Senior Back-end developers to initiate innovation, help scale the product team and actively contribute to the growth of others.
- Build quality features from the ground up! We're building a brand new platform.
- Contribute to our existing platform to achieve our commercial milestones.
- Feed architectural decisions, tag the team along, have fun and be productive.
- Establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback where needed.
- Align with your colleagues, listen and make yourself heard.
- Help build an incredible team and get yourself and your team ready for international adventures.
What we're offering
Working at Junea comes with a lot of personal responsibility and freedom. Building a great company alongside the founding team and CTO, you'll experience an incredible amount of opportunities to grow yourself and the company by identifying opportunities for our customers and us. Join us and contribute to a rapidly growing company that's working hard to conquer the world. Alongside that, let's talk numbers. This is what we're offering:
- A salary between $50k and $70k based on experience and a 40-hour work-week.
- The opportunity to work flexibly, whenever and wherever you want, as long as we achieve the goals, we set out.
- Unlimited amount of holidays. Of course, your work has to allow it, but as we said; We aim to achieve goals instead of hours worked!
- Are you killing your job? We're offering stock options to those that want some skin in the game and help the company to excel.
What we're looking for in a candidate
- 5+ years of professional experience as a (PHP) back-end developer. Ability to work full-stack (Laravel + VueJS (multi-frontend), Livewire)
- Solid understanding of Git, CI /CD, MySQL, Laravel, AWS/Google Cloud, Docker. Front-end Development, preferably Vue or something similar.
- Contributions/projects on GitHub. Showcasing personal projects.
- Strong communication skills and experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience working on (preferably international) scalable software.
- Experience working in a scale or startup.
Job from RemoteOk.io