AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Software Dev Engineer
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we are inventing the future of cloud computing with a team of builders who try new things and dream big dreams. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in the cloud used by hundreds of thousands of developers, governments, and businesses worldwide. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and doers.
Our Software Development Engineering team seeks developers passionate about cloud computing, someone fascinated with solving web-scale problems in distributed systems. We look for builders who can turn ideas into real-world products, designers capable of producing real-time systems, innovators unafraid to take risks, and customer advocates that put customer experience first, always. We need someone to own and deliver software from beginning to end, from design and implementation to launch and support.
You will be responsible for developing the next generation of a learning experience platform. You will implement a highly technical game-based learning solution with extensive use of hands-on labs, virtual environments, and interactive simulations to get customers to develop practical skills using AWS services.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
- Plano de saúde
- Seguro de vida
- Previdência Privada
- VR e VA
- Auxílio creche
- Auxílio educação
- Amazon Stocks
- Sign in Bonus
- 5+ years of professional experience with gaming engines such as Unity, Unreal, Lumberyard;
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Golang, PHP, Ruby;
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and/or existing systems;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Portuguese (verbal and written);
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or related field. Advanced Degree is a plus.
- Experience with design/architecting large-scale distributed systems, preferably using AWS technologies.
- Development experience with Serverless based web services;
- Experience with game development and simulated environments;