Come help us build the future of software engineer hiring!
Triplebyte is on a mission to create a more just tech industry by fixing hiring for software engineers. This is important because millions of people have skills (and deserve good jobs), but donât fit the profile that recruiters seek. We aim to cut out that noise by matching opportunities to people who have the skills to succeed in them - regardless of their background. Companies from stealth-startups to global brands source and hire engineers from Triplebyte.
Over the course of 2020, we've executed well on a major pivot in our business strategy amidst a global pandemic and economic recession. Now, we're emerging from the pandemic stronger than ever. We have plenty of runway, we've been outperforming on sales / renewals, and we're excited to ramp up on our favorite activity, hiring software engineers, again.''
We have an all star list of investors, some of which include: Garry Tan, Sam Altman, Paul Graham, Justin Kan, Drew Houston and Michael Seibel just to name a few.
- Proficiency in Ruby, Ruby on Rails (at least 3 years of experience)
- Great communication skills in English
- Ability to quickly process new information and apply it in different contexts
- Ability to communicate efficiently with both technical and non-technical team members
- Self-discipline, ability to work independently, high motivation
- Working at least between the hours of 10am-2pm PST Mon-Fri (a minimum commitment of at least 20 hours a week)
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Heroku
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with Redis
- Experience working with Elastic Search / Algolia
- Working at least between the hours of 9am-5pm PST Mon-Fri (there is a potential for working more than 20 hours a week)
- Implement new features based on customer requests
- Fix problems reported by customers
- Monitor and fix production bugs
- Participate in sales process by responding to tech/security related questions
Even if your experience doesnât match all of the above requirements, we invite you to apply anyway. We recognize that talent comes in different forms. Our business is matching engineers with their next great opportunity, regardless of background. We apply the same ethos to our internal hiring. We're looking for a team member with enthusiasm and the ability to do the job, not a perfect resume.
Job from RemoteOk.io