We are easyMoney, part of the easy family of brands. Over 90 million people used easy goods and services in 2019.
Our vision is to make better financial products available to everyone. We are looking for an ambitious developer to help usextend our existing platform, build microservices, work on the core API and introducing new features on the main platform.
Top 8 reasons to work with us.
You will also work on new and exciting projects in the fintech space competing with some of the biggest disrupters globally.
You will learn new things, every day, alongside experienced developers.
Some pretty cool benefits such as flexible remote working, equipment of your choice and if you are based in the UK then private medical insurance & employee discounts at thousands of retailers.
Interesting problems to solve working with money, investment and finance.
Work in a startup but for a major brand
We will help with your career development and help you grow beyond just coding.
Freedom to try new technologies and be part of the decision making process.
Your code will get into the real world quickly and you will make a difference
What we need from you?
- ability to work independently on full feature sets bringing product specifications to life.
- be able to take ownership of problems with a determination to solve them.
- not be afraid to learn new things outside of your comfort zone.
- contribute to company standards and best practice
- identify risks and mitigate them
* PHP and/or NodeJS for backend development * ReactJS and/or VueJS for frontend development * MySQL and/or PostgreSQL * API driven development (REST or GraphQL) * Experience leading development projects * Strong problem solving ability and able to articulate solutions clearly * Good understanding of AWS with some devops experience * Understanding of agile development process and practice
It would be beneficial if you have:
* General interest in the fintech space * Experience or interest in React Native and/or Native Script * Experience in web development frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony and/or ExpressJS * Linux and cloud infrastructure administration with devops tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, Docker, Kubernetes * Test driven development advocate
easyMoney is a financial products platform, with a vision to make better financial products available to everyone. We are part of the easy family of brands which has up to 99% market recognition across Europe.
* Flexible working â either work from home (country of your choice) or from amazing Chelsea, London office with Gym, Ping Pong, Pool, Table Football, Bar etc. * Friendly and supportive team * Free easyMoney Plus membership (discounts at 1,500+ retailers) * Welcome package including Apple laptop or equivalent of your choice with headphone, mouse etc. * Working on exciting initiatives at the forefront of fintech * Bonus scheme * Pension scheme * Flexible working hours
Job from RemoteOk.io