Your Role Reporting to the CTO, you build and lead up to 4 distributed engineering teams.
You start from scratch and lay the foundation for best engineering practices.
You ensure a vision and technical strategy catered to our US market together with your Tech Leads. Why FINN?
- The role is based in Munich, Germany - For candidates relocating to Munich, we provide full visa support.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 3.000€.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete autonomy over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? Get one with our employee discount program.
- Lead a world-class engineering team:
You are responsible to build and lead your team.
You will go the extra mile to coach and develop the team members on a daily basis.
- Enable the growth of FINN:
Together with your cross-functional engineering teams, you ship new features for our cloud platform. Thereby, you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Contribution to FINN's overall strategy: As a part of the executive team you contribute to FINN's overall strategic planning to support its future growth.
- 3+ years of experience in a multi-team lead role, with more than 6 direct reports (30+ indirect reports).
- Proven track record with 5+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products.
- Profound knowledge of React, Python, NodeJS or Go. - Passion for shipping CI/CD. - You are located in Brazil or +/- 3 hours of Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Ideally, you are graduated with a Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.