- It has important asynchronous programming concepts builtin (Promises, Callbacks)
- Extremely powerful language
- It is an open-source language and its specification is created by W3C
- If you are working on the client side, you will sometimes have trouble to
- There are some threading and speed limitations that the language has not yet been able to resolve.
We don’t want you left out, so we’ve separated answers from some frequently asked questions.
These courses and content will help you a lot to prepare for the national and international market.
Each of the people and companies negotiates in different ways, so there is no rule for remuneration, but speaking of salary ranges, we can indicate some.
Obviously, there are other salary ranges and these are salary ranges for national vacancies. For international vacancies, each company and location is different.