Learn about what is Python, how to use it and how to find jobs in Python.
What is Python?
Python is an interpreted language created by Guido Van Rossum in 1991. It is one of the fastest growing languages today according to Jetbrains research.
Python is very versatile and can be used in many areas, from data science to managing servers and infrastructure services.
There are over a thousand remote Python jobs available here at Pluo!
Pros of using Python
- Python is simple and easy to learn (its learning curve is very fast)
- It is one of the best languages in terms of code reading.
- Extremely powerful language
- It is an open source language
- There are over 137K libraries in PyPI (Python Package Index, Python’s main package manager)
Cons of using Python
- There are some threading and speed limitations that the language has not yet been able to resolve.
- Global Interpreter Lock (GIL)/Global Interpreter Lock only allows you to run one thread at a time
Questions about Python
We don’t want you left out, so we’ve separated answers from some frequently asked questions.
There are several courses on the market that allow you to learn Python and quickly enter the market.
We really enjoy Udemy and Udacity content.
These courses and content will help you a lot to prepare for the national and international market.
Each of the people and companies negotiate in different ways, so there is no rule for remuneration, but speaking of salary ranges, we can indicate some.
For Python Programmer Internship jobs, our data indicate that salary ranges are between R$1,000.00 to R$3,000.00 in Brazil
For Python Junior Programmer jobs, our data indicate that salary ranges are between R$3,000.00 to R$6,000.00 in Brazil
For Full Python Programmer jobs, our data indicate that salary ranges are between R$6,000.00 to R$10,000.00 in Brazil
For Python Senior Programmer jobs, our data indicate that salary ranges are between R$9,000.00 to R$15,000.00 in Brazil
Obviously, there are other salary ranges and these are salary ranges for national vacancies. For international vacancies, each company and location is different.