At Exponential Ventures, we're working to solve big problems with exponential technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing, Digital Fabrication, Human-Machine Interaction, and Robotics. If you're interested in these fields, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and look to create a positive change in the world, keep reading.
We're behind the development of several Startups. The Exponential Venture's Founder is the former CTO and co-founder of Startup Foundry, where he helped create startups such as Quickly Legal, Respect, Curio, and Crowdspring. We're also behind a few Open Source projects, the most notable being the Network Scanning frontend called Zenmap (formerly known as Umit) distributed by all mainstream Linux distributions and used daily by hundreds of thousands of cybersecurity engineers throughout the world. It has even been featured in the movie Bourne Ultimatum!
We know that quality employees are a company's greatest asset, and that is why we don't settle for anything less than the best. If we choose to work together, know that not only will you be allowed to speak your mind and contribute ideas, but you will be expected to do so at all times. We also expect our teammates to strive to grow and take the lead on the projects that we create.
Currently, we're looking for a Car Dealers Sales Development Representative with experience working in an agile environment and interested in stretching their skillsets. This is a full-time position to work in Texas.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Contact prospective clients through calls and emails.
- Identify prospect's needs and quickly deliver a strong value proposition.
- Develop a long term sales pipeline
- Initiate and manage the engagement of prospective clients
- Ensure the timely and successful post-sales delivery according to customer needs and objectives
- Provide Feedback for both project team and business partners and actively participate in cross-functional groups to solve problems.
We're firm believers in cultivating a strong culture and a healthy work environment. Here are the benefits we offer:
- Stock Equity
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Free books (regular, audio, ebooks)
- Time to dedicate to your ideas and hacking events
- Annual allowance for professional development
Exponential Ventures values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. We are committed to creating a work environment that is welcoming and empowering to all of our employees, and we believe that this is what makes us stronger.
- Proven professional experience selling servers and data center solutions to business customers
- Experience in executing pre-sales processes
- Experience with CRMs
- Travel availability within the state of Texas
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Great communication skills