At Exponential Ventures, we're working to solve big problems with exponential technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing, Digital Fabrication, Human-Machine Interaction, and Robotics. If you're interested in these fields, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and look to create a positive change in the world, keep reading.
We're behind the development of several Startups. The Exponential Venture's Founder is the former CTO and co-founder of Startup Foundry, where he helped create startups such as Quickly Legal, Respect, Curio, and Crowdspring. We're also behind a few Open Source projects, the most notable being the Network Scanning frontend called Zenmap (formerly known as Umit) distributed by all mainstream Linux distributions and used daily by hundreds of thousands of cybersecurity engineers throughout the world. It has even been featured in the movie Bourne Ultimatum!
We know that quality employees are a company's greatest asset, and that is why we don't settle for anything less than the best. If we choose to work together, know that not only will you be allowed to speak your mind and contribute ideas, but you will be expected to do so at all times. We also expect our teammates to strive to grow and take the lead on the projects that we create.
Currently, we're looking for an Events Manager with experience working in an agile environment and interested in stretching their skillsets. This is a full-time position to work in Texas - hybrid job (remote and in-office)
here is what you'll be doing:
- Provide support to leadership, as needed, on the planning and execution of events
- Manage event calendar, logistics, and details
- Coordinate logistics, including event services, budgets, transportation, program timelines, and print materials pre-and post-event
- Reserve booth space, hotels, and booth services
We're firm believers in cultivating a strong culture and a healthy work environment. Here are the benefits we offer:
- Stock Equity
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Paid Vacation
- Free books (regular, audio, ebooks)
- Time to dedicate to your ideas and hacking events
- Annual allowance for professional development
- At least three years of experience in the events industry coordinating and organizing promotional events
- Availability for travel within the state of Texas